Adventures in Self Discovery
A Women’s Retreat for Reflection, Inspiration and Action
When: Saturday February 18, 2012 from 9 am – 5 pm
Where: The Retreat at Bradley’s Pond, 9002 Centerville Road (www.bradleyspond.com has a great map)
Who: Hosted by Gay Webster Sachs with Soul Purpose Journey, Geralyn Russell with Solitude Retreats, and Elizabeth Barbour with The Inspired Entrepreneur
If you are…
But you want to be…
Make the decision today…
I am worthy!
I deserve it!
I am ready to take care of ME!
And Join us for a day of “Adventure” that will change your life!
What can I expect?
- Have focused time to reflect on your values and desires
- Identify what is holding you back from living the life you desire
- Engage in interactive exercises to help you gain new perspective
- Feel energized and inspired
- Set clear intentions for how you want to live
- Create an action plan to help you implement new ideas
- Become more mindful of your life on a daily basis
- Experience the support of a community of like-minded women
- Be reminded again and again that you are worthy and deserving!
What will we do?
Here’s a sneak peek at some of the activities you’ll experience on retreat with us
- Values Assessment and Clarification
- Guided Meditation and Moving Meditation
- Time in Nature to Be and Breathe
- Small Group Reflection Circles
- Self Care Café – free time to explore your goals and dreams
- Journaling Exercises
- Gentle Yoga Stretches
- Create an Action Plan for Post-Retreat Integration
- Opening and Closing Circle
Yes! I’m ready for an adventure! I’m ready to retreat! Sign me up now!
- Full Day Retreat (9-5 pm) with three skilled facilitators
- Catered Gourmet Lunch & Yummy Snacks
- Door Prizes for fabulous self care items
- Other surprises throughout the retreat! J (we can’t give away all of our secrets now, can we?! )
Early Adventurer rate: $197 by December 31, 2011
Regular Adventurer rate: $247 before February 18, 2012
Bonus #1 The Adventurer’s Challenge: A Pre-Retreat Conference Call
For those of you who want extra support and motivation in preparation for our day of adventure and self discovery, join us for a one hour pre-retreat conference call to help you get in the retreat frame of mind.
Bonus #2 The Adventurer’s Resource Pack: Follow Up Gifts to help you Stay on the Trail to Your Desired LIfe
This inspiring e-book includes interactive exercises, recommended reading and helpful websites to help you continue your self-exploration journey at your own pace after the retreat is over.
Gay Webster-Sachs, LMHC, holds a Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling, and is an internationally certified Soul Coach, trained by the world-renowned Denise Linn. Her experience includes providing psychotherapeutic treatment at the Center for Psychological Studies at Nova Southeastern University; grief and bereavement counseling at Hospice of Southeast Florida; and individual and group grief counseling for children. Gay’s “Soul Purpose Journey” work actively helps clients to identify and reduce stressors – and, to meaningfully discover and activate positive changes that embrace a healthy new balance for an enhanced quality of daily life.
Elizabeth Barbour, M.Ed. is a life & business coach, a professional speaker and a retreat leader who serves as a catalyst for busy professionals to take inspired action and create extraordinary results in business and in life. A professional coach since 2000, Elizabeth has worked with thousands of people around the country to clarify their vision, increase their confidence and find balance through self-care. She helps her clients to shift From Tired to Inspired in all areas of life through her coaching and speaking at www.inspiredentrepreneur.com and through her retreats at www.solituderetreats.com. A Certified Myers-Briggs Type Indicator facilitator, a Certified Retreat Coach, and a Certified Group Coaching Leader, Elizabeth has a special passion for working with groups of women. She believes everyone can live an inspired life!
Geralyn Russell, B.S., 500 – RYT, has been practicing and teaching yoga since 1983. For over 20 years she worked as a sales and marketing manager, conducting workshops and meetings nationwide. She has been on faculty for the Florida Institute of Integrated Yoga Studies and the Balance Point Yoga Teacher Training Program, Tampa, Florida, and currently teaches yoga classes in Tallahassee at the Family Practice Residency Program and is co-facilitator for the Mindfulness-based Therapeutic Lifestyle Change Program for the Family Practice Residency Program. Geralyn wishes everyone can find a place of peace in body and spirit.